Rachel easily took the Presentation prize...her spread was gorgeous. I just love dips in bread bowls...they look great, and after all the dip is gone...you get to rip apart and eat the bread!!!
- 1 pkg. Knorr Vegetable Soup mix (peas removed)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 pkg. 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- French bread bowl, hollowed out (save inside and cut into cubes)
- Veggie sticks and/or pita chips
2. Store dip in refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. For service, spoon dip into hollowed out bread. Serve with additional bread chunks, assorted veggie sticks, and/or pita chips
courtesy Rachel Quinton